CAAD is a well paced, practical oriented, tutor led hands-on Android course delivered by Pristine InfoSolutions in India, designed to provide essential skills and experience with developing applications on Android platform.
Pristine InfoSolutions has been rated as the best android apps development training institute in India by our students and for our clients it is the most trusted company for android apps development, mobile strategy, design and development.
Since its inception, Android's popularity has skyrocketed, giving mobile application developers plenty of reason to celebrate. Mobile and I-pad application market is growing rapidly and gaining popularity as emerging job opportunities market. If we talk about just India then it's third fastest growing market for Android application development. The Android platform today has built outstanding careers in technology innovation and application development. From games and entertainment, to organizational and all software companies are developing applications for Android and are looking for qualified android developers.
This Certified Android Application Development (CAAD) course is designed to provide essential skills and experience with developing applications on Android mobile platform which will create superstar developers who can think differently and who can build applications quickly. Since its open source, the scope to learn and work is infinite. It is no surprise that Android keeps adding the largest pool of developers worldwide each day. The Android booming industry is struggling to get quality mobile developers; hence the demand for Android application developers is growing and will grow.
Our hands-on program of CAAD in designing and building Android mobile applications will kick start your dream career in Android and will help you develop and fortify your Android development career.
Key features of CAAD
CAAD is the only comprehensive android apps development training program in India which covers entire aspects of developing applications from basic JAVA to advanced Android development meeting the needs for professionals as well as fresh brains.
- Advanced and updated course content
- Master the art of android apps development
- Complete hands-on training
- Design, develop, test and publish applications
- Real time android apps development during the training
- A premier international certification of CAAD
- Industry expert android trainer
- Immense practicals and assignments
- In depth usage of Java
- 24x7 lab availability to practice concepts
why Android training ?
Market survey is a proof to the fact that a large amount of the population across the globe is obsessed with this particular operating system-Android. There is a huge demand for Android apps and as per the estimation nearly a million Android devices are getting activated worldwide on a daily basis. Presently, Android developers are the most wanted software developers by organizations worldwide.
One of the biggest advantages of undergoing Android development training is that you will get ample opportunity in market to work as an Android developer.
Who Should Attend This Course ?
This course will benefit industry professionals including programmers, developers, software engineers and anyone who has an interest in the mobile platforms, such as Android, and are curious about app development for these platforms.
The Certified Android Application Developer (CAAD) training course prepares candidates for industry most sought after developer. Candidates needs to complete practical assignments and undergo an online exam to earn CAAD certification.
Course Content of CAAD
CAAD is the only comprehensive android apps development training program in India which covers entire aspects of developing applications from basic JAVA to advanced Android development meeting the needs for professionals as well as fresh brains. Android is evolving very fast and new releases are coming like a flash. Hence at Pristine, we continuously review the new releases and market demands and revise our course content and training materials accordingly.
- Introduction to JAVA Technology
- Language Fundamentals I
- Language Fundamentals II
- Language Fundamentals III
- Arrays, String and Wrapper Class
- Abstract Class and Exception Handling
- Nested Class
- Android Development Environment Kit
- Installing the software development tools
- Navigating Javadocs
- SDK tool and sample code
- Android Virtual Devices (AVDs)
- Android Debug Bridge (ADB)
- Dalvik Debug Monitoring System (DDMS)
- Accessing the Android File System
- Pushing and pulling files
- Accessing and filtering system logs
- Android 4 SDK and tablet applications
- Java for Android
- Java Package
- Java types System, primitive types
- Access modifier and encapsulation
- Java types and the Android frameworks
- The Ingredients of an Android Application
- Android Apps Components and Modularity
- Android class hierarchy design
- Concurrency in Android
- AsyncTask and the UI thread
- Developing Android Application
- Application Structure
- The context class hierarchy
- Linear, Relative and Table Layouts
- Activities and linking with Intents
- The essential Android base classes
- The app package
- The view package and ViewAdapters
- Packaging an Android application: the .apk file
- The Application lifecycle
- Shared Preferences and Content providers
- Skeleton Application for Android
- The bones of a Real Application
- A framework for a pleasing user experience
- Compatibility with many kinds of screens
- Testing for screen size compatibility
- Resource qualifiers and screen sizes
- Android UI and Database access
- Activity, Layout, Views, Intents
- Relational database overview
- Sqlite3 database and its limitations
- Operating on databases using SQL Helper classes
- Document-centric interactive applications
- The model-view-controller design pattern
- Database-centric data models in Android
- Cursor Adapters and binding views to databases
- Using Google API's and services
- Integrating Google Maps and services in Android apps
- Debugging Android Code
- Preparing an application for distribution
- The Google Play Store
- Placing applications in the Play Store
- Live Projects
*Each of the above module contains sub-modules, for complete course details contact us !